Monday, October 16, 2017

Tuesday Angel Stories - My Angel Ceretificaton

          

      TUESDAY ANGEL STORIES
(link for tomorrow's free readings at end of story)





My Angel Certification

To me seeing angels everywhere is the norm; not to see them would be abnormal.

As I daily walked with real angels, people started asking me questions.  As I answered, more and more people came. While totally confident in my angel messages, answers and pictures, as an energy worker, I knew there were numerous “angel training/certification” programs in the world. I decided that it would be the proper and responsible thing for me to complete a good one – the sooner the better.



Yikes - well over $2,000!!  Well, surely Spirit would provide! So I sat at my kitchen table, bank book and different angel course registration forms in front of me and began juggling accounts about in an attempt to find some workable solution to my “angel certification” dilemma.

Totally engrossed in what was becoming an increasingly difficult problem, a voice I innately knew as the voice of God said out loud, “What are you doing?”

“Trying to figure out how to become angel certified.” I replied without missing a beat.

“I can certify you.” replied the Voice.

“You can?” I said incredulously.

“Certainly – I created them and I can certify you in them.” the Voice responded in a matter of fact tone.

‘’But what about all the cherubim, the seraphim and all the Thee’s and Thou’s and names I cannot begin to pronounce?” I gasped.

A gentle warm chuckle spread though the room as the Voice said back to me “Get with it woman!  While acknowledging all these things, this is the 21st century! I’ve got angels for computers and all sorts of gizmos you guys have not even invented yet!! I have angels with names foreign to you.  I also have angels with names like Gregory (seer) and Andrew (strong) and Joy. These ‘every day’ angels have much to offer.”

“OK“ I said, “Show me.”

So began a marvellous and on-going adventure.



Link for FREE readings tomorrow - Wednesday 18 October 6pm- 630pm eastern

         https://zoom.us/j/673807429


TUESDAY READING LIST

Oct. 10       My Special Angel
Oct. 17       My Angel Certification
Oct. 24       You Asked for It – You Got It
Oct. 31       Holey Angel
Nov. 07      The Hand
Nov. 14      Angels at Bob Evans
Nov. 21      Angels Fly Delta

Nov. 28      My Journey with Parkinson’s





No comments:

Post a Comment