Tuesday, October 24, 2017

Light at the End of the tunnel - Tuesday Angel Stories


           A MONTH of ANGELS    TUESDAY STORIES 

           (link for tomorrow's free readings at end of story)




Angel Humor

As you get to know angels and angel energy, you will find angels have quite a sense of humor, often quite dry.  Because they have never had a human body, they do not understand any of our idioms and often take us at our word literally. 

One of my favorite examples of this would be Matt’s first encounter with angels.  I had been encouraging Matt for some time about the existence of angels and their presence in his life. He was of the “I believe, but show me” frame of mind.

He travelled often with work.  During one evening of one trip, travelling through the hills of Virginia, he was feeling especially despondent and gloomy.  He decided to try calling out to the angels as I had suggested. He said out loud “All right angels in the back seat of the car – I cannot see you, but Connie says you’re there.  I just need some sign – a light at the end of the tunnel here.” 

Sure enough, the next mountain tunnel he went through, he saw a Bud Lite beer truck on the side of the road. Literally, there was “Light” (Lite) at the end of the tunnel.




FREE READINGS TOMORROW - WEDNESDAY 25 OCT

6pm-9pm eastern   link:   https://zoom.us/j/869546572


TUESDAY READING LIST

Oct. 10       My Special Angel
Oct. 17       My Angel Certification
Oct. 24       You Asked for It – You Got It
Oct. 31       Holey Angel
Nov. 07      The Hand
Nov. 14      Angels at Bob Evans
Nov. 21      Angels Fly Delta
Nov. 28      My Journey with Parkinson’s

No comments:

Post a Comment