Tuesday, October 31, 2017

The Holey Angel

 A MONTH of ANGELS    TUESDAY STORIES 

           (link for tomorrow's free readings at end of story)



 The Holey Angel

Named because of its shape, this whimsical angel has brightened many a day for me.  I’ve had it printed on banners and business cards, and it still serves as my business logo.

Like all the rest of my angels, I’ve had the template shape copyrighted as a normal business procedure.

One day my phone rang and the man on the other end said, “You do not know me, but I’m calling about your rainbow angel – the one where a hole is where its body should be.”

“Oh, yes.” I replied. 
Coming straight to point, as men do, he asked me how much I would charge him to use the “little fellow” just once.

Not the type of question I expected that morning nor any morning, I was caught off guard and at a little loss for words. 

The male voice leapt in, filling the silence.  “Yes, it’s for my wife”, he said. 

“Oh?” I queried. 

He replied, “Yes, she just loves him and gets all choked up when she sees him.” 

I was enjoying a bit of a warm glow at the knowledge that something I had done had such an effect on another person. 

“Yes, we’ve discussed it.” he said, “And we want it to be her birthday present.”

“What a fine idea.”  I replied. 

“Yes”, replied the man.  “She wants to have it tattooed on her butt.  And I did not want you finding out about it by seeing it on a nude butt in Jamaica.”

They call me the “Angel Lady”, and I’ve had many questions about angels, but this one tops the list as far as unusual goes!.

And for your information, if you should happen to see a nude butt with a tattoo of my holey angel on it, yes, it was used with permission.


LINK FOR TOMORROW'S FREE READINGS  WEDNESDAY 01 NOVEMBER
6pm-6:30pm (eastern)      https://zoom.us/j/944951916

Private Readings with Connie
Angel, Tarot, Pendulum, Intuitive
$40 / 30 minutes
local or live
gift certificates for  holiday giving 
AmidAngels@gmail.com


         
TUESDAY READING LIST

Oct. 10       My Special Angel
Oct. 17       My Angel Certification
Oct. 31       Holey Angel
Nov. 07      The Hand
Nov. 14      Angels at Bob Evans
Nov. 21      Angels Fly Delta

Nov. 28      My Journey with Parkinson’s




No comments:

Post a Comment