Saturday, January 7, 2012

Illuminated Answers: Serious Metaphysical Mentoring for those intent on following "the path less taken"

 

You’ve got questions.
Get illuminated answers!

Two days packed full of Spirit led activities designed especially for you that will crystallize your life’s calling/soul’s purpose  (business&/or personal) & direct you on the highest and best path.

This is an intense mentoring experience for those who wish to “take the road less traveled”.

Each private 2 day/1 night session is crafted by Spirit and is an adventure specific to the traveler.
                                    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Each adventure includes:
-             - Messages from angels, guides, ancestors, universe just for you
-             - Drawings of your angels
-             -  Astrology report (natal)
  - Readings – runes, tarot, ten different oracle cards, intuitive, pendulum, hand writing analysis
  - Personalized energy healing sessions, including crystal layouts
  - Aura photography with 20 page personalized report
  - Rainbow super charge attunement.
                           ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Your experience also includes, at Spirit’s directive, any of the following possibilities:
- Past life regression,
- Spirit releasement
     - Practical business mentoring- Interactive, hands on "how to" scry, read cards, runes, faces, stones, colors, pendulum
- Sound basics – instruction & hands on with tuning forks, singing bowls, Tibetan wash basin
-Viewing the aura
- Interactive learning on the aura & the chakras, the rays, sacred geometry, animal totems, energetic cleansing& protection etc
    - Energy healing tips & secrets
   - 9 Rites of the Munay-ki
  - Master level certification in Power Reiki
  - Meditation North American style
  - Attunements including weight loss & others
                 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


About Me click here

More Testimonials  click here

*The mentoring weekend I had with Connie changed my life. I was having trouble accessing my intuition and Connie opened up doors for me by teaching me a whirlwind of subjects in one weekend. I learned about cards, runes, Greek coffee reading, viewed and analyzed my aura, received the Rites of the Munay-Ki, guidance from Spirit and my Angels, and learned the proper way to view auras. Connie also taught me to use a pendulum in a clear and easy to understand way and gave me several energy healing sessions which unblocked my chakras and brought me more clarity. She told me things that surprised me, but which turned out to come true exactly as she had predicted. Meeting Connie helped solidify and confirm my path and gave me confidence in my journey. The weekend I spent with Connie three years ago was nothing short of essential. She is generous, intuitive and loving as a mentor, and pushed me to do things that I would not have been able to do without her giving me the opportunity and offering a safe place to expand my intuitive abilities. I am more grateful than I can express.

Alice
                                       ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
One time offering
Limited spaces
      

More info:
You arrive my  place, Columbus,Ohio 10AMish, spend the day and night with me & leave after lunch the next day*
Food**, my spare bed room & to/from airport as required all included

*times flexible with travel can vary (approx 26 hours per adventure)
**need list of allergies
Non smoking environment
Sasha an empathic cat does roam freely and may assist.

$325 Jan 2nd- Feb 29th 2012 ($550 after)

e-mail me at Connie@AmidAngels.com or
call at 614 989 4550 for more info or to arrange payment.

No comments:

Post a Comment