Sunday, July 22, 2018

Illuminated insights daine july 2018

I

I help with Life Purpose~
Arts and Communication
                                                                                          ~ by Diane 

This month I am focusing on Archangel Gabrielle. The message from this deck is “I help those whose life purpose is in the arts or communication.” If you want additional information about this deck, you can refer to previous articles where I introduced  myself and the Messages from Angels Oracle Deck. 




Archangel Gabrielle is here to support you, open doors for you to walk through and even prod you to take further action. Are you being called to write or express yourself creatively? Is this still all in your head? Are over thinking it and comparing yourself, unfavorably, to others? Well, it is time to STOP, and take a couple deep breaths for a moment. You are likely getting angelic communication— yet you are ignoring these repetitive messages. The angels are here because you have a message to share. Actually, a number of important communications will be coming from you. The angels are surrounding you with love and support and uplifting you to a higher perspective. If you could only see what they see from their vantage point. WOW!!!

Start small. Just test your  voice, your pen, your brushstrokes in a safe way. Talk to your angels and take a leap of faith. Let your creative mojo out of the box where you have kept it locked up and restrained. Hmm… my guess is that you are more than ready; and that is why you are reading this message today. 




Please do not let your insecurities, others need to control your choices or shut you down to stop your creative expression. Close your eyes…take some deep breaths. Focus yourself, get grounded and connected to Divine Energy and step into the flow of life. Start creatively shinning your light, today. This is just for you. No one else needs to see it until you are ready. And I will continue to provide you with more opportunities to learn, grow and practice to improve your natural skills, talents and abilities. Plus, build your confidence : ) And then, you will find a natural way to step into the world with grace and ease. Many are waiting to hear from you and see you light up their world with your luminous presence. They want to be inspired by your creativity and have been waiting. Your efforts will benefit your growth and expansion as well as others. This process will multiply as you trust your path. All you need to do is be honest and cooperate with me. Share your concerns, fears, hopes and dreams. Ask me for help. I am beside you the entire way. You are not alone, you never have been. Think of me as you personal coach and guide. I am asking you to have faith  and jump into the FLOW of life and ALLOW, because you are more than ready to share your gifts. Many Blessings! 
And remember, Every Day say Thank You, Angels for helping me with my creativity and artistic expression~which is Raising My Vibration! Hooray!”

Expect Magic and Miracles… Diane


No comments:

Post a Comment