Sunday, April 26, 2015

My Angel "Certification"


 

My Angel Certification

To me seeing angels everywhere is the norm; not to see them would be abnormal.

As I daily walked with real angels, people started asking me questions.  As I answered, more and more people came. While totally confident in my angel messages, answers and pictures, as an energy worker, I knew there were numerous “angel training / certification” programs in the world. I decided that it would be the proper and responsible thing for me to complete a good one – the sooner the better.

Yikes - well over $2,000!!  Well surely Spirit would provide! So I sat at my kitchen table, bank book and different angel course registration forms in front of me and began juggling accounts about in an attempt to find some workable solution to my “angel certification” dilemma.

Totally engrossed in what was becoming an increasingly difficult problem, a voice I innately knew as the voice of God said out loud, “What are you doing?”

“Trying to figure out how to become angel certified.” I replied without missing a beat.

“I can certify you.” replied the Voice.

“You can?” I said incredulously.

“Certainly – I created them and I can certify you in them.” the Voice responded in a matter of fact tone.

‘’But what about all the cherubim, the seraphim and all the Thee’s and Thou’s and names I cannot begin to pronounce?” I gasped.

A gentle warm chuckle spread though the room as the Voice said back to me “Get with it woman!  While acknowledging all these things, this is the 21st century! I’ve got angels for computers and all sorts of gizmos you guys have not even invented yet!! I have angels with names foreign to you.  I also have angels with names like Gregory (seer) and Andrew (strong) and Joy. These ‘every day’ angels have much to offer.”

“OK“ I said, “Show me.”

So began a marvelous and on-going adventure.




*since the writing of this article, I have become a certified Realm Reader (Doreen Virute) and was a finalist in the Reader's Choice Awards (Angel Inuit category).








No comments:

Post a Comment