Sunday, July 3, 2011

Keeping Up with the Times QR Codes

There are an alarming number of things I know nothing about!

Two days ago I knew nothing about QR codes & now I'm making them!

Had the absolute pleasure of having Alice Langholt - Reiki Master - from  Reiki Awakening up at my place for an over nighter - yep just like the old fashioned slumber parties - lots of fun & little sleep.
She brought me into the current age with QR codes (down load a free app such as Scan Life on your Smart phone, then using your phone camera, scan the image!)

Got a sneak preview of her awesome  new book Practical Reiki (look for it on Amazon in about 2 weeks).

Also got the Scoop on Reiki Awakening  Academy happening this fall with classes running the gammit from angels to crystals, the business side of Reiki, kineisology, and much more. 


Watch www.reikiawakening.com over the next few weeks for information about webinar classes done from the convenience of your own home.


For those in the Dublin, OH area, don't forget to give me a buzz at 614-989-4550 for 50% off any reading or service done on a Saturday this summer.  


Happy 4th of July to all.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment