Monday, August 27, 2018

Angels Can Help with Emotions - Illuminated Insights by Diane

Angels can help with Emotions ~
Releasing Anger & Unforgiveness
                                                                                                      ~ by Diane

This month I am focusing on Archangel Uriel. The message from this card is “Your emotions are healing, which enables you to open to greater love. I will help you release anger and unforgiveness from your heart and mind.” If you want additional information about this deck, you can refer to previous articles on Amid Angels where I introduced  myself and the Messages from Angels Oracle Deck by Doreen Virtue.



Archangel Uriel is here to help you open up to divine guidance. Being open to love is what we all desire, isn’t it? But sometimes it feels almost too good to be true. Or, it might feel like  the exact opposite. Too much effort in love for too little good results. Either way, start with being grounded and connected to love and light. (see more info on these topics on dianergy.com/blog). Next, you need to focus on self-love. (I have also referenced more detailed articles on these topics on my blog as well.) Yes, I am being serious. How can you expect others to love you, when you cannot even love and accept yourself? You really are an incredible person, but if your self-talk is beating you up — black and blue — that has got to stop. Louise Hay, from Hay House, has some great tools with her Mirror Work. The exercises are very useful in improving your self esteem, accepting your inner and outer beauty as well as lowering your negative self-talk. It is a process, for sure — and a very meaningful and beneficial one. I have used these tools myself. So I know from personal experience and talking with others on this topic.  
Forgiveness is a tricky issue, for sure. I have found that by allowing forgiveness to occur, I stop punishing myself or holding myself back. Is that what you expected? I am actually setting myself free, not the other person. I am never actually saying that this hurt was OK with me. I am really just saying that I am done harboring anger and getting in my own way. Always taking these issues to God and the Angels is the most beneficial for me. 




Anger is another sticking point for many of us. When I get triggered, I wish I would always  choose a quick and reliable way to calm myself before I react and lose my temper and say or do something I will regret. It happens to all of us. 
Let’s learn some useful techniques that we can develop over time into habits. 
  • Close your eyes and do some deep breathing
  • Walk away or get some exercise
  • Squeeze a stress-relief ball 
  • Listen to calming music
  • get outside, in nature or with animals
  • Express your anger in writing
  • Meditate
  • Find a safe healing activity like throwing or kicking a ball or visualize your frustration melting away like an angry snowman…
These techniques can help you and your emotions whether you are dragging up past wounds and traumas from childhood, visiting your recent past or dealing with something new and fresh. You are an amazing person inside and out. I can easily see that when I tune into your energy. Can you? Or are you stuck in your current circumstances blaming yourself or others? You no longer need to drag this emotional baggage around behind you any longer. Many of us hold anger on our shoulders, or in  parts of our body — like carrying the weight of the world on top of us. That is too much for anyone. And it is unnecessary! It is time to release and move forward with grace and ease. It is possible, we just need to have faith and start. 
Remember the Power of 3’s and as often as you can, say Thank You, Thank You, Thank You Angels for helping me with my emotions. They are helping me heal and open to greater love by releasing anger and reluctance to forgive from my heart and mind. ”
Please reach out to me for additional help with the issues I discussed in this article, or any other questions or concerns you may have. Angel Blessings!

Expect Magic and Miracles… Diane, from Dianergy


No comments:

Post a Comment